"I'm not sure if I'm fascinated... or horrified."

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

... It'll Last Longer

Question for the day:

If a man posts on his blog, and there's no one left to read it, does it still make him pretentious?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Given the above photo… I think so. Anyway, I’m hoping that my gift of a new digital camera will serve to breathe some life back into my blog… though I fear this solution is akin to a couple who attempts to redeem their ailing marriage by having a child (though not really now that I think about it.)

Anyway, all of this is really just an attempt to get off of Brett’s DL list.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger mattclack said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:06 AM

 
Blogger mattclack said...

let me try that again. i like your camera. it's fancy. thanks for your call too! happy new year.

6:07 AM

 
Blogger sethdub said...

this is a most excellent post. i stumbled across your site by accident actually...i didn't know it was active. not like mine is. that camera is your baby. love it.

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home